Monday 28 March 2016

Stranded Podcast Episode Five: Monogamy

Shownotes:

0.00-3.17: Intro - I talk about the Ravelry Group I have started for the podcast and show off the cowl I'm wearing - the pattern is Mikan Snood by Kyoko Nakayoshi, knit out of Cascade Eco+ in a long forgotten colourway.

3.18-9.04: Work In Progress - This week I'm only working on one project - my Light Trails sweater by Suvi Simola. This is being knit out of Stranded Dyeworks Oasis Fingering in the 'Highway Code' colourway. I also talk about how important it is to alternate skeins when using hand painted yarn.

9.05-11.06: Spinning - Technically not spun this week, but I forgot to show it last week ;) I'm spinning some hand dyed Polwarth on an Akerworks bobbin. I'm aiming for a traditional 3ply sock yarn.

11.07-18.34: General Chat - I talk about gift knitting and ask for recommendations for patterns for baby boys, thank people for their lovely comments about last week's episode and I talk about a gift horror story ;)

18.35-End : Dyeing - I've dyed a lot of yarn this week - all of which is available in the shop right now.

Thankyou all very much for watching!

1 comment:

  1. Have you finished the light trails sweater yet, I am dying to know.

    ReplyDelete