Thursday 13 April 2017

Stranded Podcast - Episode 42



Intro: Congratulations to Lingna who won the Emerald Fibres project bag in the ravelry group. I have also given away a fabulous Easter Egg by Hand Dyed by Kate to LKGervitz for her fabulous Ishbel shawl

Stranded Dyeworks is having a trunk show at Alterknit Universe on April 29th-30th as part of North Somerset Arts Week

WIPs: I've made progress on my vanilla sock out of Twisted Limone Art Yarn - OOAK.

I'm still LOVING my Penguono by Stephen West. This has eaten ALL my knitting time. I'm obsessed. You can find the yarn I've used so far by clicking through to the project page.

Questions: I answer questions about staying motivated on bad days and alternating skeins.

KAL: I talk about the BritKnit Kal - A knitalong using yarn from the United Kingdom - England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland. The KAL started on April 1st, use the hashtag #britknitkal on instagram so I can see what you're working on! The chatter thread is thriving and I have opened an FO Thread. 

New prizes for the KAL have arrived: 

MrsUMakes sent a gorgeous set of tea themed stitch markers! 

Stash Enhancement: 

Nicky gifted me a fabulous needle cozy and stitch marker set from Rosy Retro
I also received a fabulous bag of mini skeins from the wonderful Caroline - who is seasidegirlknits on instagram.

Shop Update: This week's shop update will be on Friday April 14th at 10am BST. The next International Friendly Shop Update will be on May 5th at 7pm BST. 

No comments:

Post a Comment