Thursday 27 April 2017

Stranded Podcast - Episode 44



Intro: We hit 4000 subscribers this week! That's incredible - thankyou so much everyone. 

I have changed the date of my International Friendly Update.
It will now be on May 12th at 7pm BST. 


This is because Stranded Dyeworks is having a trunk show at YAK in Brighton on Local Yarn Shop Day - Saturday May 6th.Stranded Dyeworks is having a trunk show at Alterknit Universe on April 29th-30th as part of North Somerset Arts Week from 11-5 BOTH days.

FOs: I have finished my Penguono by Stephen West! Knit out of all the yarn - you can find details on my project page.
WIPs: I've made progress on my vanilla sock out of Twisted Limone Art Yarn - OOAK.

I have also worked on my Stranded Dyeworks Koi socks. 

And I cast on the first of a pair of toe up socks out of a Gloria Sock Set from Hand Dyed By Kate.

KAL: I talk about the BritKnit Kal - A knitalong using yarn from the United Kingdom - England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland. The KAL started on April 1st, use the hashtag #britknitkal on instagram so I can see what you're working on! 

The fabulous Vikki Bird Designs has sent three copies of her Knit Night Sock Collection for a giveaway and I have gifted them to three lucky winners in the chatter thread. 

I chat about Wonderwool and mention my Wonderwool Vlog.

Stash Enhancement: 

Self Striping yarn from Owl About Yarn in the 'Tulips' colourway.
Mini batts and rolags from Siobhan's Crafts.
Lithuanian Linen from Midwinter Yarns.
Mini skeins, Audrey OOAK and Amy grey from Hand Dyed By Kate
Pom Pom Quarterly back issues.
Mini skeins from Unbelievawool and Sara's Texture Crafts
A beautiful batt from SpinCityUK.
A gorgeous gift bag of batts and fibre from The Fibre Finery


Shop Update: This week's shop update will be on Friday April 28th at 10am BST. The next International Friendly Shop Update will be on May 12th at 7pm BST.

1 comment: