Saturday 7 February 2015

Checking in

Stranded Blog East Sussex
So long London, I have made it to Sussex. I still have about twenty boxes to unpack and I have no idea where I might've put my hair straighteners, but I feel like I've made a good start so far. It's been a productive few days (productive by my standards that is - you must understand that I set the benchmark for productivity at Getting Out Of Bed and anything above that is a winner most days!) and I'm starting to get my room looking how I like it and I've even got a little bit of my knitting mojo back. Stranded Blog East SussexStranded Blog East SussexStranded Blog East Sussex This post was going to be a lot longer but it started to verge on the maudlin so I reined it in. New starts and do-overs aren't easy. I feel like I've given up a lot of things to get to where I am now, but at least I have the sound of the sea and the pebbles underfoot and on clear evenings like the one in the photos above, the Sussex coast is alright really.

No comments:

Post a Comment