Monday 14 December 2015

Non-Yarn Gift Ideas For Knitters

I was putting a couple of knitting gift treasuries together on etsy and I thought I'd share some of my favourite items here - in case you were looking for gift ideas for the knitter in your life, or you wanted to get yourself a Christmas gift ;)
Stranded Blog Gift Guide Knitting Yarn Bowl Christmas Presents
Top row, L-R: 

Piggy Yarn Bowl by MuddyHeart - I've never really wanted a yarn bowl before, but this one is ADORABLE. It's so cute and even if I don't use it as an actual yarn bowl, I think it would look fabulous on my desk with pretty yarn displayed in it. There's a large possibility that I might treat myself to this after Christmas...

Heart Ring Stitch Markers by Fripperiesnbibelots - These stitch markers are such a lovely design - clean, simple and snag-free. They have other shapes in their shop too and I think they'd be perfect for a complex lace project.

Knitters Gonna Knit Ceramic Mug by DEEZDutch - I'm not a tea drinker, but this time of year I drink a lot of hot chocolate and although I already have one knitting mug, courtesy of the girls I used to work with, you can never have too many knitting mugs, right!?

Bottom row, L-R:

Happiness Is Handmade Brooch by CarolLucasStudio - I don't wear that many brooches, but I think this handmade ball of yarn brooch by Carol Lucas would be the perfect addition to a project bag.

Knitting Is Kinda My Thing Tote Bag by KellyConnorDesigns - I keep all of my big projects in tote bags, some from yarn stores, but there's always room for another!

Love To Knit Necklace by WinterberryJewelry - This is the only piece of knitting related jewellery that I've seen and liked. Silver on a delicate chain, it's dainty and perfect.

If you're still looking for ideas you can find more in my etsy treasuries here & here.

Have you finished your Christmas / Holiday shopping? I have a few more things to buy and a LOT of things to wrap...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for adding our knitting mug to your lovely list! <3

    ReplyDelete